Ministry of Health, Oman is proposed to be conducted for seeking suitable Nursing candidates for their MOH Hospitals in Oman.
Labour Room (Midwives) – Female Only
Adult Intensive Care Unit (AICU) plus NICU – Male and Female
Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) – Female only
Coronary Care Unit (CCU) – Male and Female
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) – Female only
Emergency Room (ER) – Male and Female
Operation Theatre (OT) – Male and Female
Paediatric General (Paediatric) – Female only
Renal Dialysis Unit (RDU) – Male and Female
Mental Health – Male only
Renal/Liver Transplant – Male and Female only
Mode of selection: Client interview during October/November – 2019
Gender: Male and Female
Qualification: GNM, P B Sc, B Sc and M Sc in Nursing.
Experience: 5 years or above
Total monthly Salary: 620 Omani Riyal
All other Terms & Conditions as per Omani Labour Law
1. CV (Bio-Data) In Ms Word Format (Photograph should be Affixed on It)
2. SSLC Certificate.
3. Higher Secondary Certificate
4. GNM / P B Sc / B Sc / M Sc in Nursing
5. Valid Medical Council Certificate.
6. Experience Certificates including still working certificate
7. Passport Scanned Copy.
8. Passport size photographs
9. Year Wise Statement of Mark Sheets.
12. Valid Oman Prometric Certificate (mandatory for Shortlisting)