Germany has once again opened its doors for Indian Nurses. The Labour Ministry has come out with new provisions for allowing nurses from 57 countries including those from India to obtain work permits to work in the nursing homes and hospitals in Germany. Nurses to pass the German Language examination at B2 level in order to qualify for application. € 28, 395.00 is the average starting annual salary for nurses in Germany, which equals to INR 24, 00, 000. 00 per annum.
There is no Nursing Council in Germany to regulate nurses and their activities so strictly as in USA, UK etc. So there is no examinations in Germany like HAAD, DHA, MOH, PROMETRIC or NCLEX – RN. But there is an organization called 'Gesundheitsamt Muenchen' (ie Health Department in Germany) which evaluates your qualifications and experience.
Name of category: Registered Staff Nurse
For GNM - Minimum three years of experience.
B Sc/P B Sc/M Sc in Nursing – Minimum one-year experience.
A few features of this visa are:
1. The visa is issued for three months and extendable for two years and allows the applicant to look for a job in Germany with personal interaction with Employers.
2. Upon securing a job, the applicant needs to apply for a work permit Visa.
3. You will be allowed to bring your dependants after securing employment and converting the language Course visa to work permit.
4. Upon completion of five years, you can apply for Permanent Residency / Blue card for Nurses.
5. No point-based test. IELTS/OET/TOEFL not required.
6. No age limit.
A-1 level German language Certificate.(Goethe)
NB: You need to be speaking fluently and write as well in German and passing language B2 level exam is the major requirement for working as a Registered Nurse in Germany. If you have B2 level Goethe certificate in the German language, you can directly join as a Registered Nurse in reputed Hospitals, Nursing homes or Clinics with high salary.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GERMANY NURSES SELECTION
1. Latest Updated CV in MS Word format only. (Photographs should be affixed)
2. Passport Front and Back Page.
3. Passport Size Photograph.
4. S.S.L.C (Secondary School Leaving Certificate)
5. Plus Two (Higher Secondary)
6. GNM / P B Sc / B Sc / M Sc in Nursing.
7. Valid Nursing Council Registration Certificate.
8. All Year wise Mark Statements.
10. Experience Certificates. (This should be clearly mentioned in the CV also)
11. Goethe A1/B2 certificates
For more details, please E Mail to email@example.com
WhatsApp only: 0091 97456 57444